Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Central time
Presenter: Jeremy Clopton
In many investigations, computer forensics experts image and obtain data—much of it unstructured—from computers used by individuals who are part of the investigation. Investigations also might include data analytics experts who analyze transactional data. Using these experts together may help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of investigating unstructured data. In this webinar, we’ll look at the many tools and methods that occur when analytics and unstructured data are combined.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify differences between structured and unstructured data
- Discuss the Gartner Hype Cycle and how it relates to text mining
- Identify six common components of text mining
- Describe and define predictive coding
- Locate synergies between computer forensics and data analytics and how they affect an investigation
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Advance Preparation: None
Refund Policy: There is no fee associated with this webinar.FAQs
If you have concerns or would like information regarding program cancellation policies or CPE credit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.472.2745.